For all of you coming to Startup Weekend Delhi Health 2012, here are a few things to get you ready.
- Practice your 60 second idea pitches before you come. You will have 60 seconds to pitch an idea. If time permits, we will allow people to pitch additional ideas.
- Carry a “Photo ID proof” to get an entry into The American Center. No one will be allowed an entry without a photo identity proof. Driving License, Student ID with Photo, Passport, Voters ID or any other Government issued identity is considered valid.
- Bring your laptops, pen, paper, any cables necessary to connect your laptop to a projector, etc. so that you can work!
- Have a Twitter and Facebook account for letting people know that you’re not just sitting on a couch watching tv all weekend! Hashtag for the weekend is #swdel.
- Feel free to bring cameras and video cameras to capture the incredible energy you are going to be a part of. There are some restrictions of what you can take pictures of but we’ll fill you in on all that.
- Though we will provide meals, feel free to bring snacks for yourselves and if you like, your teammates.
- Be prepared for late nights and early mornings – transportation, crashing on someone’s couch, making fiends, etc. We promote carpool.
- If you’re a Delhi/NCR native, try helping out those from out of town.
- Network. Network. Network. Don’t show up on Friday and sit silently in a corner. Talk to the others that are present and get to know them before we kick things off.
- Please clean up after yourself and don’t leave garbage laying around.
- If you have 3G USB dongles or other ways of getting onto the Internet, bring them, just in case. Murphy’s Law!
- Follow @swinindia for the most up-to-date information.
- Keep checking this site for more detailed information.
More to come. Get prepared for the 54 hours of action.