For all of you coming to Startup Weekend Delhi Governance edition, here are a few things to get you ready.
- Practice your 60 second idea pitches before you come. You will have 60 seconds to pitch an idea. If time permits, we will allow people to pitch additional ideas.
- Bring the confirmation of your ticket along with an id.
- Bring your laptops, pen, paper, any cables necessary to connect your laptop to a projector, etc. so that you can work!
- Hashtag for the weekend is #swdel. Tweet about what you’re upto. Tell people what your upto at the event.
- Feel free to bring cameras and video cameras to capture the incredible energy you are going to be a part of.
- Though we will provide meals, feel free to bring snacks for yourselves and if you like, your teammates. Needless to say the most generous are those who feed the organizers 😉
- Be prepared for late nights and early mornings – transportation, crashing on someone’s couch, making fiends, etc. We promote carpool. Do check in with us if you need a ride, we’ll try and facilitate this.
- If you’re a Delhi/NCR native, try helping out those from out of town.
- Network. Network. Network. Don’t show up on Friday and sit silently in a corner. Talk to the others that are present and get to know them before we kick things off.
- Please clean up after yourself and don’t leave garbage laying around.
- If you have 3G USB dongles or other ways of getting onto the Internet, bring them, just in case. Murphy’s Law!
- Follow @swinindia for the most up-to-date information.
- Keep checking this site for more detailed information.
More to come. Get prepared for the 54 hours of action.